Check our the amazing examples below to see some of the great work deviants have produced with the tool:
As we continue to gradually release the Tool to the deviantART community, we want to ensure that the experience of creating and submitting Motion Books is streamlined and efficient from start to finish.
For deviants who already have access to the Motion Book Tool, we'd appreciate a few minutes of your time to answer the following questions. Your feedback will be used to aid development and testing. Again, please only reply if you have already been given access to the Motion Book Tool.
- Have you used the Jump Start Guide, video tutorials, or other resources to aide in your Motion Book creation experience?
- How many Motion Books (if any) have you created and submitted to deviantART?
- Do you feel comfortable working with the Motion Book Tool? Why or why not?
- How would you describe the overall experience of creating with the Motion Book Tool?
- Do you currently have a finished story (script and art) that you’d like to adapt to the Motion Book format, or are you still in the process of writing/drawing/creating?
- What genre interests you as a creator: comics, manga, anime, literature, illustrated books, children’s books, science fiction, horror, or other?
- Are you interested in using the Motion Book Tool to make something other than a book or short story? If so, please describe.
Your answers will help improve the overall experience of using the Motion Book Tool, and we thank you in advance for your input and feedback.
Want access to the Motion Book Tool?
Please note that the Motion Book Tool is gradually being released. If you would like access to the Motion Book Tool in the future, comment on the launch Journal to let us know. Watch MotionBookTool for updates regarding future updates.