- Various additions and changes were made for the Valentine's Day Art Exchange. Added by iconocrash
- For Internet Explorer 8 users, selecting a deviation category on the Submit page would cause the browser to freeze and increase CPU usage. Fixed by lepidosteus
- The Verification and Cart pages were briefly inaccessible. Fixed by ArtBIT
- The image slideshow on stacks in Sta.sh was not displaying smoothly. Fixed by drommk
- For a small number of deviations, the "Featured in Groups" section would display Groups the deviation was no longer included in, or would not display Groups that deviation actually is featured in. Fixed by DEVlANT
- The Description box on the Submit page was briefly not visible. Fixed by drommk
- External links created by using the Sta.sh Writer "Link" tool were incorrectly showing as internal links. Fixed by Alisey
- Clicking Reply on comments in the Message Center would cause an animation glitch. Fixed by inazar
- The Description box on the Submit form was duplicating its content when in Preview mode. Fixed by inazar
- The new Link editor popup was not showing up for some users. Fixed by kemayo
Thank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update! Here's some of what you had to say:
- Deviants were positive about the size adjustment tool in DeviantArt muro.
- Responses to the discuss topic varied, although deviants frequently mentioned that they either only check off people they know as Friends, or they mark everyone/no one as Friends.
- Some deviants mentioned that they would be more inclined to sort deviants into Friend Lists if they could then use those lists to more easily browse their Message Center or apply them to Channels.
Recent Topics and World Events
When certain events occur throughout the world, people around the globe begin to browse and talk about it on various sites. Do you browse or search art on deviantART to find creations related to recent events? How do you take part in current events through deviantART?
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)